Full Time Workshop & Asset Manager at Gala Agriculture Company Ltd
WORKSHOP & ASSET MANAGER
Gala Agriculture Company Ltd, one of the country’s leading macadamia producing business, operates 12 estates in the Lilongwe District, is looking to recruit an experienced, highly dynamic, motivated and skilled
individual as a Workshop Manager.
The core of the role will includes (but not limited to) establishing procedures and standards, ensuring that all machineries, motor vehicles and equipment are in line with operational requirements. He will also be responsible for ensuring that equipment is used safely, properly maintained, ordering spare parts, managing stock control, training, and supervising workshop personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To adopt best industry practice and strive to be in the best industry.
- To control and optimize all key operations on the maintenance and service of assets including the de husking &curing machine and motor vehicles.
- To ensure that all assets have the required operations such as drivers’ licenses, COF certificates, operations licenses.
- To ensure that company’s vision, core values, mission statement and code of ethics are adhered to.
- Manage all relevant admin procedures as required and ensure that Company’s Plans adhere to the prescribed systems and procedures.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation and management of the operational programs and procedures as set and in line with Company standards.
- Reporting to Senior Management Team and Investors
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in mechanical Engineering or auto mobile Engineering
- Have proven hands on experience of workshop management relating to farm machinery repairs and maintenance.
- At least five years relevant Experience in similar position
Required Skills and Attributes
- Must be honest, mature, energetic, and hard working.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Be self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be willing to work in the remote areas.
- Be able to work well under pressure and can manage multiple priorities with minimum supervision.
- Reference of previous performance in which strong technical and practical engineering skills have been demonstrated.
We offer a very competitive remuneration so as to attract the best individual for this position. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates should email, quoting the above reference number) their CV’s including copies of respective certificates as well as references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28th April 2023
615 total views, 2 today