Full Time Senior Assistant Forestry Officer at Nkhotakota District Council
The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following vacant posts that exist in the various sectors of Nkhotakota District Council.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ASSISTANT FORESTRY OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE TO: FORESTRY OFFICER
Applicants must be serving Assistant Forestry Officers (Grade K/M9) with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience at that grade in Local Assemblies.
- Conduct forest resource assessment and mapping
- Establish and manage forest plantations
- Protect and manage forest resources
- Undertake supervision of subordinates staff
- Plan, monitor and control resources
- Promote multiple use of forest resources
- Write project proposals
- Implement donor funded projects
Method Of Application
Those meeting the required qualifications and experience should send application letters with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs), a photocopy of a National Identity Card and photocopies of relevant qualifications
enclosed in an envelope clearly labeled the position applied for to:
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
P.O. Box 766
The closing date for receiving applications is on 28th April, 2023 before close of business. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
622 total views, 4 today