Full Time Security Officer at Gala Agriculture Company Ltd
Gala Agriculture Company Ltd, one of the country’s leading macadamias producing business, operates 12
estates in the Lilongwe District, is looking to recruit an experienced, highly dynamic, motivated, and skilled
individual as a Security Officer.
The core of the role will be protecting the company’s assets from both internal and external threats. The
development plan will include enforcement of key policies and SOP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate security threats and prioritize effective mitigation measures
- Training, scheduling, and supervising of security personnel
- Oversee external security where applicable
- Cultivate productive relationships with police and community
- Manage all relevant admin procedures as required and ensure that Company’s Plans adhere to the prescribed systems and procedures
- Lead Investigations
- Undertake any further actions required to protect key company assets.
- Reporting to Senior Operations Manager-Support services.
Required Education and Experience
- A minimum of MSCE or any other qualification in relevant field
- At least five years hands on working experience in senior security position
Required Skills and Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Honest, mature, energetic, and hard working.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong data management skills and record keeping
- Should be willing to work in remote areas.
- Should have valid motorcycle driving licence
We offer a very competitive remuneration to attract the best individual for this position. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Interested qualified candidates
should email, quoting the above reference number) their CV’s including copies of respective certificates as
well as three traceable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th April 2023
1158 total views, 5 today