Internship Resource Mobilisation Intern at mHub
VACANCY: RESOURCE MOBILISATION INTERN
mHub description: mHub is Malawi’s first technology, innovation and incubation hub that works with upcoming entrepreneurs, innovators, and technology enthusiasts to create local solutions for local challenges. The hub is a social enterprise that incubates, accelerates and funds emerging entrepreneurs across the country and promotes socioeconomic development.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Communications, Marketing, and any other related degree. At least 1 year experience in proposal writing and program development in the technology, entrepreneurship and youth sector.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research and identify potential funders from international & national-based non- profit and private for-profit entities, multilateral /bilateral funding sources, mass engagement and academia
2. Update the donor database and possible collaborations document.
3. Identify resource mobilisation opportunities including relevant calls for proposals and concept notes and generate summaries for quick decision making.
4. Support proposal development (background research, collating project information, organisational information, customising biographies and curriculum vitae to calls, etc.)
5. Support registration to funders and partners’ online proposal submission platforms
6. Collaborate with program team to create marketing and communications materials in support of technical bids and proposals
7. Identify and cultivate relations with strategic implementing partners for prospective consortium style initiatives.
8. Oversee the maintenance and upgrading of the donor database, proposal tracking system, and resources roster in the organization.
9. Tracking and managing the submission of funding proposals and reports
10. Coordinating with various teams within mHub to gather information and materials necessary for funding applications
11. Building and maintaining relationships with funders and other stakeholders.
12. Participating in meetings and conference calls related to resource mobilization.
13. Assisting in the development and implementation of resource mobilization strategies.
14. Providing support to the Resource Mobilization Officer in other tasks as needed.
Method Of Application
All interested candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com before (Wednesday, 26th April 2023)
468 total views, 4 today