Full Time Radiographer at Liwonde Private Hospital
LIWONDE PRIVATE HOSPITAL
Post Office Box 179
Tel: +265 990 208 351 / +265 889 617 571
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Liwonde Private Hospital
Liwonde Private Hospital is currently seeking a Radiographer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting diagnostic imaging procedures and interpreting the results.
- Receiving and guiding patients for X-ray procedures
- Performing diagnostic imaging procedures, including taking X-ray images of patients, using specialized equipment and techniques to produce high-quality images.
- Maintaining and replenishing chemicals for the dark room tank and preparing chemicals for use in the X-ray department.
- Processing and developing X-ray images, interpreting and evaluating the results to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Conducting ultrasound procedures, scanning patients using specialized equipment to produce images for diagnosis and treatment.
- Filing and maintaining accurate records of X-ray images and patient information.
- Evaluating and monitoring the quality of radiographs, identifying any technical issues and taking corrective action as needed.
- Applicants must be in possession of a diploma in Radiography obtained from recognized registered institution.
- Must be registered with medical council of Malawi.
- At least two years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be 35 years of age and above.
- Retired civil servants are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyCover letter and Curriculum Vitae, should be sent to: email@example.com Closing date for application is 20th April 2023.
213 total views, 1 today