Full Time Principal Human Resource Management Officer at Nkhotakota District Council
The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following vacant posts that exist in the various sectors of Nkhotakota District Council.
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER
GRADE : G/M5
Applicants must be serving Senior Human Resource Management Officers (Grade H/M6) regardless of experience or Human Resource Management Officers (Grade I/M7) with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience at that grade in Local Assemblies.
- Ensure that the numbers and grades of jobs are correct in terms of the amount and type of work to be done.
- Examine the Council Schedule of established offices.
- Participate in the selection process.
- Placement of right people in the right place.
- To consider and decide on employees’ grievances.
- To counsel employees on various employment and labour issues.
- To promote employer /employee relations at work place.
- Give advice on matters concerning proper utilization of staff.
- Monitor activities of Departmental Heads and advise on compliance with established personnel policy procedures and practices.
- Supervise personnel officers, ensure that the workload is well planned, and that work is produced within reasonable time limit.
- Supervise and coordinate staff.
- Salary assessment.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable for the post
Method Of Application
Those meeting the required qualifications and experience should send application letters with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVs), a photocopy of a National Identity Card and photocopies of relevant qualifications
enclosed in an envelope clearly labeled the position applied for to:
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
P.O. Box 766
The closing date for receiving applications is on 28th April, 2023 before close of business. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
976 total views, 1 today