NEEF invites applications from suitably qualified, mature, ambitious, professional Malawi nationals with a passion for results and respect for ethics and hands-on experience to fill the vacant positions of the:
PLANNING SPECIALIST (NF5); – NON-ESTABLISHED (1 POST)
The specialist will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. The incumbent will focus on the coordination of strategic direction activities of the Fund and the establishment of the corresponding policies for the attainment of the strategy. This post is tenable at Head Office in Lilongwe.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the Fund’s Strategic Plan.
- Timely produce departmental and institutional budgels.
- Guide departments in the production of work plans that inform the compilation of a consolidated budget and institutional work plan.
- Conduct Functional Reviews in line with the institution’s Strategic plans.
- Review and document progress towards the attainment of strategic milestones of the Strategic Plan targets.
- Facilitate and conduct training of staff in various developments in the Fund.
- Develop and review policies.
- Report on the progress of the achievement of the reforms agenda.
- Produce monthly and quarterly and annual reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in economics, Business Administration/Management, Project Management, or Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognized and accredited institution.
- At least two years of work in similar position planning and budgeting experience in a large and busy institution.
- Broad understanding of the country’s Development agenda and relevant sector-specific policies.
PERSONAL ABILITIES, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills.
- Interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Excellent leadership skills including being a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
- Good knowledge of public sector planning and budgeting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested individuals who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, copies of certificates, and updated CVs with at least three (3) traceable referees indicating on the envelope the position being applied for not later than 5th May 2023 to:
The Chief Executive Officer.
National Economic Empowerment Fund (NEEF) Limited.
P.O. Box 779,
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged