Full Time People & Culture Associate at JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
Lilongwe, LI, MW, 0000
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Please, apply till May 1, 2023
Reporting to: People & Culture Business Partner
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT – PURPOSE:
The position reinforces the People and Culture Business Partner/Manager with activities pertaining to the management and support of the end-to-end life cycle of the employee in a broad range of People and Culture activities to allocated Portfolios. This role is the second point of contact within the Portfolios for the provision of advice and for responding to queries on people management processes, policies and procedures.
WHAT WILL YOU DO – RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business and People & Culture Strategy: Support in developing, implementing and managing a broad range of P&C projects and initiatives that contribute to the improvement of People and Culture service delivery across the business.
- Talent Management: Assists to correlate the JTILM Talent Development Processes, fully utilizing the existing opportunities and identifying additional opportunities to leverage technology to enhance employees’ career advancement.
- Business Partnering: Assist with reinforcing line managers and employees across the employment lifecycle to ensure high performance, successful change management, effective employee relations, disciplinary and grievance handling, performance management, and absence management.
- Employee Engagement: Assist to develop and implement solutions to increase JTI’s employer brand awareness internally and on the employment market to ensure top talent attraction and retention at all times.
- People & Culture Administration: Support to ensure maintenance of employee files and People & Culture Information System records; compiles reports from the database. This includes creating and maintaining employee data in SAP and other systems.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR – REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant degree in any applicable field preferably Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in recruitment or marketing roles in a multinational setting.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chichewa
- Working knowledge of HR systems i.e., SAPHr
- Flexibility and engagement, while delivering on key multiple objectives.
- Good knowledge of employment law, policy development, coaching and advising.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving mindset and results-driven.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS – THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
We value your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2-3 weeks after the application deadline.
891 total views, 1 today