Full Time Motor Bike Technician (Blantyre) at Mary’s Meals International
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2 million children who today will receive a Mary’s Meals. Mary’s Meals Malawi is our largest school feeding programme, and we work closely with schools and community volunteers who help prepare and serve the nutritious meals every school day.
Marys Meals Malawi is looking to recruit energetic and motivated individual for the position of: Motor Bike Technician (Blantyre)
The Motorbikes Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of motorcycles in line with manufacturers standards. The Technician will troubleshoot and fix issues with the objective of maximising reliability, safety, and functionality of our fleet.
- MSCE and/or certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred.
- Valid certification for motorbike Technician
- Proven experience as Motorbike Technician
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and electronic components of motorcycles
- Working knowledge of Motorbike diagnostic systems and methods
- Able to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc
- Motorbike Driving License
Our selection process includes rigorous background checks to ensure our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
If you would like to join our global family and would relish the chance to make a difference to the lives of thousands of children across the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Please do not click on the APPLY button.
Method Of Application
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees) should be e-mailed to email@example.com indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Wednesday 19th April 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For full job descriptions please visit www.marysmeals.org
854 total views, 2 today