NEEF invites applications from suitably qualified, mature, ambitious, professional Malawi nationals with a passion for results and respect for ethics and hands-on experience to fill the vacant position of the:
MONITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (NF6) – NON-ESTABLISHED (1 POST)
The Officer will be reporting to the Planning Specialist. The incumbent will focus on tracking progress in the implementation of plans set out by the institution. This post is tenable at Head Office in Lilongwe.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Monitoring and Evaluation system for the institution.
- Conduct Market Research and other studies relevant to NEEF business.
- Develop KPIs for various departments based on agreed work plans.
- Conduct Impact Assessment surveys to measure the effectiveness of NEEF’s loan program.
- Produce Quarterly and Annual Reports on the implementation of Work plans and programs.
- Support the development of annual work plans.
- Support Project Implementation activities and provide insights from other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an institutional data bank.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Project Management,Business Administration, or Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognized and accredited institution. Those with higher qualifications will have an added advantage.
- At least two years of monitoring and evaluation experience, preferably in a financial institution.
PERSONAL ABILITIES, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Excellent report writing skills including being a good facilitator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested individuals who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, copies of certificates, and updated CVs with at least three (3) traceable referees indicating on the envelope the position being applied for not later than 5th May 2023 to:
The Chief Executive Officer.
National Economic Empowerment Fund (NEEF) Limited.
P.O. Box 779,
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged