Full Time Marketing Associate at OpenWire Solutions
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven individual to join our Marketing department as a Marketing Associate. You should be able to plan and implement marketing strategies and campaigns that drive organic traffic. Besides, you will be overseeing the performances of marketing campaigns and maintaining a report of the same.
You should be able to monitor KPIs and conduct sales forecasts. You will be coordinating with the Design and Content team in developing promotional materials. Also, you should be able to coordinate daily operations with the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Assistant.
As a Marketing Associate, you should have excellent research skills and problem-solving abilities. Moreover, your excellent analytical skills will be helpful in understanding consumer behavior and in planning suiting marketing strategies. In addition to this, you should be able to strive in a competitive environment.
If you have the capability to handle market challenges, then do send us your application. We would love to have a word with you.
– Researching and identifying new market opportunities
– Gathering and preparing reports on marketing strategies performance and sales metrics
– Assisting the Marketing Manager in organizing and implementing marketing campaigns
– Overseeing the organization of promotional events
– Coordinating with the Design team in creating attractive graphics and marketing materials such as flyers and brochures
– Communicating with the Content Writers and Copy Writers in developing engaging copies for the marketing campaigns
– Performing sale forecasts
– Examining the success of marketing campaigns and consumer behavior
– Participating in promotional events and conferences
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
– 3-5 years of experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or a similar position in the Marketing department
– Complete knowledge of marketing tools and techniques like social media marketing, customer loyalty programs, and Google Analytics
– Understanding of the latest marketing trends and developments
– Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Keywords
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Having an eye for detail and the ability to conduct in-depth research
– Ability to work in a competitive environment and manage deadlines
– Ability to offer excellent customer service
How to ApplyAPPLY NOW>>
462 total views, 3 today