Full Time Loans Officer at Kandiya Sacco Ltd
Kandiya Sacco Ltd, an affiliate of The Malawi Union of Savings & Credit Cooperatives (MUSCCO) Ltd is a member owned and democratically controlled financial cooperative that aims to provide quality and affordable financial services to its members.
Applications are invited for the following positions in the SACCO:
Overall Purpose of the Position
Primarily responsible for the day-to-day handling of loan applications from SACCO members including assessing, processing and production of daily and monthly performance reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing and processing loan applications
- Managing member portfolios including loans, shares and savings
- Assisting with general ledger reconciliations
- Processing loan repayments
- Handling member accounts and producing periodic reports
- Diploma in Business Administration or Banking or any related field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Three (3) years of hands-on experience in credit management and customer service in a financial institution
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- High levels of computer literacy including Ms. Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to ApplyInterested individuals should submit their applications and detailed CVs together with copies of certificates to The Manager, Kandiya Sacco Ltd, C/O ARET, P/Bag 9, Lilongwe or send to: email@example.com. The deadline for receiving applications is 21st April, 2023.
853 total views, 1 today