Reporting to the Chief Examiner, Legal the successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Preparing statement of affairs of Alliance Capital Limited (in liquidation) ACL;
- Recording and assessing claims submitted by investors and other creditors of ACL;
- Coordinating the valuation and sale of physical assets for ACL;
- Tracing and recovery of assets owned by ACL, including pursuing recoveries from issuers:
- Coordinating the payment of liabilities to investors and other creditors in line with the law;
- Liaising with lawyers and other stakeholders regarding legal proceedings for the recovery of debts;
- Handling of queries from creditors of ACL and other relevant stakeholders:
- Coordinating meetings with creditors, debtors and other stakeholders on the liquidation process;
- Coordinating the provision of information to the forensic auditor of ACL;
- Maintaining and updating records on the liquidation process;
- Preparing regular updates on liquidation progress for the investors, creditors and the Registrar of Financial Institutions;
- Preparing end of liquidation process report; and
- Do all such other things as are necessary for the liquidation of a company.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance;
- Must be aged between 35 and 50 years;
- A professional Accounting qualification; and
- Practical experience in the liquidation of companies.
- Those with experience in the liquidation of financial institutions as well as registration as an insolvency practitioner will have an added advantage.
Method Of Application
All interested applicants should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates to the following email link: email@example.com not later than 30th April, 2023