Full Time Finance Manager at LifeCo Holdings Limited
LifeCo Holdings Limited seeks to recruit a Finance Manager for one of their subsidiaries .
LifeCo Holdings operates three subsidiaries namely LifeCo Life, LifeCo Pensions and LifeCo Asset. We are looking for a dynamic, career-oriented person who fit the criteria below to join us as soon as possible in our Blantyre Offices.
LifeCo is an equal opportunity employer and has a very ambitious vision and is looking for similarly ambitious young and energetic people to join the company and assist further on the growth strategy.
The job holder is responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
He or she will manage the finance department to ensure efficient and effective operation of the department, financial reporting and compliance with accounting practices and guidelines, industry good practices and Regulatory Law and Directives applicable to the industry.
Key responsibilities shall include:
- Daily operations of the finance department within set deadlines
- Producing financial reports relative to budget while ensuring systems and finance procedures are followed and financial and regulatory risk to the company is minimized.
- Publishing audited financial reports in compliance with Regulators guidelines.
- Participating in strategy formulation and execution
- Monitor and Guide Executive team on Risk, Governance and Compliance matters.
Qualifications and experience:
- Candidate should have a university degree in Accountancy, Commerce, or
- Business Administration or any other related degree plus an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants’ (ACCA) certificate or a Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) qualification.
- Candidate should have at least five (5) years’ post qualification experience at management level. Insurance Accounting training will be an added advantage.
Key competencies for the candidate:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams
- Good Commercial and business awareness
- Candidate must demonstrate adherence to high standards of ethical conduct be pro-active and results oriented, be a strategic thinker, a cross-functional team player and be energetic, tenacious, and enthusiastic.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to ApplyInterested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their e-based application together with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and names and details of three traceable referees before 9th May 2023 to email@example.com. Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.
544 total views, 2 today