Full Time Field Applications Specialist at Healix Medical Limited
Healix Medical Limited is inviting applications of suitably qualified personnel for the following position:
Field Applications Specialist
The application specialist will be responsible for providing application support to end-users in the country. They will be responsible for training and troubleshooting with the customers and ensuring continuous testing across the sites.
ROLE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the direct applications support to users.
- Provide both onsite and telephonic support to end-users.
- Provide technical product demonstrations to customers for instrument, assay, and applications.
- Assist sales and marketing representatives by providing technical details and input prior, during, or after sales.
- In coordination with the applications lead and the local field service engineer, provide ongoing training and refresher training as needed.
- Take ownership for reported customer enquiries and complaints and make sure that all requests and issues are answered and resolved promptly, and maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Investigate error conditions, diagnose probable root causes, and provide troubleshooting solutions over the phone or at customer sites.
- Participate in technical conference calls and support meetings and provide input upon request.
- Promotes effective, positive, and productive communications among team members to ensure and maximize the satisfaction of customers.
- Manages assigned installations and training at a level that promotes goodwill, confidence, and credibility to exceed customer expectations in terms of product, installation, and support quality.
- Able to travel flexibly across the region and internationally.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, self-management, and planning skills
- Experience working with customers in governmental and public institutions
- Ability to transfer knowledge and train users.
- Effective customer consultative skills which include a positive attitude, helpful customer interaction, and maintenance of ongoing customer relationships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or related field
- Master’s degree in virology or related field a bonus
- Experience working as an applications specialist in a similar organization
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
All submissions must be provided no later than 17th April, 2023
Method Of Application
CV and reliable references and qualifications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
596 total views, 1 today