Full Time Executive Assistant at Southern Region Water Board
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions tenable at various establishments of Southern Region Water Board.
Candidates should have a Diploma from a recognised institution plus Secretarial Studies with shorthand Certificate of 120 words per minute plus at least 5 (five) years practical experience in the relevant field.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant will provide secretarial services.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Taking dictation, transcribing and composing correspondence for the CEO;
- Handling telephone calls for the CEO’s office;
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing email and post to the CEO;
- Maintaining the CEO’s appointment diary, including preparation of relevant papers for meetings and ensuring that papers/files for such meetings are complete and up to date;
- Arranging appointments and engagements, and assisting in planning the CEO’s itinerary;
- Maintaining office systems including data management and filing;
- Facilitating a functional relationship between the CEO and heads of department/division/section;
- Making and coordinating the CEO’s travel arrangements; Indexing the CEO’s business correspondence;
- Organizing the CEO’s office refreshments, wall charts, year planners, among others.
- Controlling stationery and other office materials for the CEO’s office;
- Supplying and providing approved reference materials to stakeholders; and
- Demonstrating outstanding commitment to service delivery programs of the Board by personally identifying and reporting water bursts/ leakages to customer care Division of which verifiable repair records shall be used during performance appraisal.
The successful candidate shall possess excellent strong verbal, electronic and written communication, public relations, attention to detail, problem solving and decision making and exceptional organisation skills; be able to meet deadlines and multitask, be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and having demonstrated ability to effectively interface with all levels of staff and executives of the Board.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The Southern Region Water Board offers an attractive package; a contributory pension scheme; and a contributory medical scheme among other benefits.
Applications with full Curriculum Vitae, contact phones and addresses of three traceable referees must be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Southern Region Water Board
Private Bag 72
OR submit electronically to email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is on 5th May, 2023
Please indicate on top of the envelope, the position you are applying for.
405 total views, 2 today