Full Time Driver at NICO Life
NICO Life Insurance Company Limited (NICO Life) is a leading life insurance services provider in Malawi, providing both Group and Individual Life policies.
NICO Life, an Equal Opportunity Employer, has a vacancy for a Driver, tenable at their Head Office in Blantyre. The successful candidate, who will be accountable for vehicle maintenance, safety of passengers on board, and delivery of goods, will have the following as Key Performance Areas:
- Staff delivery services.
- Running business errands and delivering goods and items as required.
- Vehicle Maintenance and Cleanliness.
- Ensuring vehicle costs are maintained within budget.
- Ensuring timely general service of vehicles.
- Maintenance of the vehicle log book
- Compliance with staff vehicle bookings
Required qualifications, experience and competencies
- A full Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE).
- A valid class C driving license with Passenger Category.
- Must have a Defensive Driving Certificate.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in driving at least 30-seater buses.
- Ability to plan work on a daily or weekly basis and achieve targets.
- Ability to identify immediate mistakes and solve them.
- Clear verbal and written communication in line with the job requirements. 8. Ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Basic ability to analyse operating problems relevant to the job.
- A team player
How to ApplyApplications and curriculum vitae including names and contacts of three (3) traceable referees must reach the address below by 21st April 2023, either by hand or email at email@example.com The Human Resources Business Partner NICO Life Insurance Company Limited NICO House P.O. Box 3044 BLANTYRE. Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.
842 total views, 2 today